Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hot for Teacher


Hola Readers!  It seems the hottie pictured today is a high school math teacher by day.  She got into some hot water after someone found her twitter account where she'd posted some risque, but very cute pics of herself and talked a little about having pot in her car when the cops were searching kids for drugs or something.



I find it disturbing that the school board would go after her for things she is doing on her own time.  Don't people realize that we all have different sides to us?  How many politicians need to get caught with hookers before we own up to us all having a sex drive in us?  What's wrong with being naughty on your own time?  It's not like this woman was prancing about the school naked.  Can a person not be totally reliable and professional at work and be a whole other person after hours?


Personally, I don't smoke pot or do drugs, but I think people should have that right.  OK maybe not hard core hyper addictive drugs like meth, but if they want to relax with some herbs, why not.  Just apply the same judgement you'd use with drinking...don't drive around after, don't do it in public.


Anyway, just wanted to say cheers to you math teacher; don't let "the man" bring you down or squash that inner naughty girl in you!  I hope things go well for you.  Oh and if they had a teacher as hot as you in my high school, I might have flunked a grade on purpose!

6 comments:

Pantymaven said...

She's not the first to be picked up. More and more companies are using social media to play "Big Brother". My only thought is that she (and a LOT of others) should use a little common sense when using twitter and facebook. Having said my "piece", I agree... she's a hottie!

badside said...

Yeah, so true PM. I thought I read that her twitter was a small thing; probably meant to be private would be my guess.

oldblue said...

There is no such thing as privacy in the world today. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

badside said...

Sad but true OB!

perfect71ps said...

Completely agree with you. I think it's outrageous that the state/employers/advertisers effectively trawl through our private lives as much as they like for their own ends.

Malcolm said...

Another reason to keep certain things hidden, I suppose. But I really don't see what was so bad here. Just more evidence that we're dysfunctional as a nation-- extreme prudishness mixed with extreme exhibitionism.

Seems like Europe strikes the right balance. Nudity is not an issue and no one makes a fuss about it. When I first visited in the 80s to visit a friend who had lived for a year in the states as an exchange student, I remember his disapproval of me quite literally gawking at three girls who were tanning in the park near where he lives (in southern Bavaria). They stripped in plain sight down to their thongs (we called them t-backs in those days) and nothing else and laid out on a blanket. I had never seen anything like this before, but before the summer was over I had grown quite used to and comfortable with seeing people run nude on the beaches and elsewhere. No one made a big deal out of it and it just seemed much more natural.