Friday, February 01, 2013

New Month, New Skirt




Hola Readers!  Ready for some Super Bowl weekend fun?  I sure am!  In preparation, I went shopping and bought myself a cute little micro skirt.  It's a pink satin material with a lacy insert on the hips that allows the viewer a nice peek through to the flesh beneath. 


On the front there's some cute lace stripes going vertically toward the waist.  The bottom edge is lightly ruffled, very cute.  It's made by Jezebel and is called the Promise skirt.  There are matching thongs, garter belts and bras as well which I didn't get.  One of these days, I'm gonna have to spring for a whole matching set!


I bought this on a whim.  I got off work early and was feeling rather horny and had just hit the ATM, a deadly combination for sure!  I went to the mall and looked at a couple of stores before I spotted this on the sale rack at Macy's.  It was marked down to $10 from $29, so it was a really good deal too.  I think it was the last one there though.  I did find that they still have them at Kohl's on line store, so if you want one, try there.  Better move on it though because if it was on closeout at one store it's probably going away from others too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.