Friday, February 22, 2013

Shoe Pics


Happy Friday Readers!  Did you have a wonderful week?  I hope so!  Now it's time to relax and enjoy your time off.

I've been my usual horny self lately.  I've always suffered from a high libido, although since most guys just joke about the subject, I really have no idea how I stand on the scale between pervert and normal.  I was surfing the internet for some lingerie and got really excited looking at different outfits and such.  I started fantasizing about how it would feel to wear the clothes and what it might look like.  I actually came looking at a pair of stripper shoes while I was fantasizing about wearing them.  Is that crazy?  Who the heck cums to pictures of shoes?  I don't even have a foot fetish at all either (really).  Anyway, I thought that was a little unusual for me and thought I'd share it with you.

The shoes pictured above are from BodyKandi, the online stripper and hot chick clothes retailer.  I won't say if those are the shoes I came to or not! ;^)

No comments: