Friday, December 28, 2012

Year End Review


Hard to believe another year is coming to a conclusion!  It's been a strange year for me personally, a lot of change going on.  Seems like the more you try to simplify, the more complicated things can get.  Modern life is full of hoop jumping for sure.  On a positive note, besides having survived the Mayan Apocalypse, I'm on schedule to make 138 posts this year, the most ever for this blog!  I can honestly say it wasn't always easy to get posts in either.  I know they weren't always the most in depth, but I did try, for you my loyal readers! ;^)  I hope you've all enjoyed reading my posts this year and will continue coming back next year as well.  Have a great weekend!

PS: The beautiful lingerie pictured today is by Discover Madamoiselle and available from LA's very own lingerie boutique Faire Frou Frou.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Kudos to you my friend!. Your posts are unique and have much diversity. If I'm on line I always stop by to see what unique twist you've added. I'm sometimes in a situation that doesn't allow me to respond right away but I'm usually able to catch up with them (like this one). So, I sincerely hope you are able to find the time to continue to post. Again, thanks!

PS: May the New Year bring you good health... and happiness as well!

oldblue said...

Happy New Year and keep posting. I don't comment much, but truly appreciate your blog. Birds of a feather I guess.

badside said...

Thank you both very much! Have a happy and safe New Year!