Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Secret Santa

Hola Readers!  There's only a few days left for shopping before Christmas.  Of course my suggestion is always the same, get 'em lingerie!  Lingerie is the gift that keeps on giving!  If it's for her, it's really for you too, so why not splurge and get that REALLY nice lingerie.  You know something that she might not have bought for herself.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm sure many of you are participating in Secret Santa gift exchanges at work.  In this video, my fantasy is played out very nicely.  Not sure who this Steve guy is, but he sure is the lucky one!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oldblue said...

I worked a security job one time, no such luck, nothing to watch but a parking lot.

badside said...

OB: LOL, I'd say it wouldn't be a stretch to say that 99.9% of security guards shared a similar view to yours! ;^)

Pantymaven said...

I'm headed for bed with the image of the "IN" post it dominating my thoughts. If only... :-)