Monday, March 12, 2012

Hot and Yummy!



Welcome Readers! How was your weekend? I like watching my sports on the tele and even though its the '10's, most of the ads during the games are still geared toward the men folk. One company that seems to know it's audience and always seems to hit home runs with me is Carl's Jr/ Hardee's. They are responsible for the Kim Kardasian salad, the Paris Hilton car wash, the Audrina Patridge bikini burger, the Miss Turkey Burger and now perhaps they're most ultimate burger ad, the jalapeno burger with Kate Upton.

I think I had to push the eye balls back into my skull the first time I saw this ad. Then it got even better because I found the ad you see her; the internet version which is much longer and steamier.

In case you were under a rock for the last couple of months, Kate is the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover girl this year, she wearing a very tiny bikini on said cover. I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel live a couple weeks back and she really has a cute and bubbly personality and is very charming. She seems to be popping up all over the place, even on an MLB 2K12 perfect game challenge ad. I'm not complaining! Expect to see some postings here featuring her in the near future.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

HOLY S__T!!!

oldblue said...

O.M.G. where have I been.

SheenV said...

I need to buy the SI swimsuit issue!!