Friday, March 30, 2012

Accent the Positive


Wimafa Shoo Readers! Just a quick post to kick off the weekend. I found this lovely pic of Rihanna over on Frankfufoto's blog. I've long thought of her as sexy, but I recently saw an interview of her on one of those entertainment shows which further cemented my opinion of her. Until then, I'd only really seen her in pictures and performing, but here she was herself, a real person.

She spoke with a sweet accent, not too heavy that it would impede communication, just enough to be sexy. Apparently she's from Barbados, that's where she gets that. It wasn't just that accent though, it was what she said. Somehow they'd gotten on the topic of Snookie from the Jersey Shore TV show and how she is supposedly pregnant. Rihanna said that it was a good thing and that we are put on this earth to reproduce, that our bodies are baby making machines and so her pregnancy should be celebrated. I forget her exact words, but that was the gist of it all. I liked what I heard though. She seemed a lot more grounded than I expected, a good thing as a lot of people with instant fame and wealth seem to go nuts.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Nice pose...

badside said...

Lovely isn't she?