Sunday, December 21, 2008

Panty Addicition




Howdy Readers! Do you see anything you like under the tree? That's the very sexy Silvia Saint pictured for your holiday enjoyment.

Although I seem to have a lifelong love of things lingerie, I do go through periods when I wonder if the addiction may have left me. The last few months, I haven't felt the pull of silky underthings on my wallet. In fact, I've been very good in that area. Part of the reason is that I already have a lot of lingerie in my collection and quite frankly can't afford the drawer space for much more. Another reason is that the budget needs to be spread around to more practical uses.

At any rate, it has been a long while since I've bought any lingerie and even when I've looked at on line catalogs, I haven't felt the super hungry feeling inside to buy anything; until the other day. For some reason, the flames seemed to have been fully rekindled. I must have spent several hours looking at all the lovely panties, imagining how they might feel against my sensitive and engorged skin. I like to fill my virtual shopping cart with a wish list of silkies, then go back and whittle it down item by item. Victoria's Secret is offering free two day shipping on orders over $100 right now BTW. A good deal if you can afford it. I ordered a few panties from another site called Fresh Pair. The nice thing about this site is they offer free shipping, even on small orders. They carry a lot of different brands, from everyday type panties to much more luxurious items. Anyway, I ordered a couple of panties that I'd been eyeing for some time now, a little gift to myself. This was my first order from Fresh Pair, so I'll let you know how it goes and take a few pics of my new panties when they come in.

Edit: I changed the picture above after realizing that I had posted it last year! Hope you like the new one.

No comments: