Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Don't Forget



Howdy Readers! Today's pics are by special request from Sheen, yes the lovely Beyonce at this years AMA's. Wow...what a woman! She's what we refer to around here as thick and juicy! LOL! ;^D I read that she didn't want her husband Jay-Z (lucky bastard) to buy her a precious stone ring for their engagement. Personally, I'm opposed to the mining of precious stones because I hate to see mother earth being raped for what amounts to expensive trinkets. Add to that the HORRIBLE things happening in Africa (Blood Stones) where forced, slave and child labor is occuring regularly as well as hacking off people's hands and feet and there's not much justification for precious stone jewelry. That's just my opinion, I don't judge other people for wanting jewelry, it's just not right for me. Anyway, let me get down off my soapbox now. Where was I? Oh yeah, just wanted to say that I like her attitude and hope more women follow her lead on the ring thing.

And one last order of business, a quick reminder to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight on CBS. Class dismissed.

3 comments:

SheenV said...

Thanks for posting her gorgeous photos!!

Pantymaven said...

The VS show was VERY entertaining, for sure! :-)

badside said...

YW Sheen, glad you enjoyed the pics!

PM: I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, maybe this weekend.