Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bike Show


I enjoy going to the Car and Motorcycle shows when they come through town. It doesn't matter that I have no intention of buying either one any time soon, it's just fun to go see what's out there and dream about what could be. Of course there are more than just car models there, there are also beautiful female models showing the cars and many lovely ladies in attendance as well. The economy definitely showed it's effect at this years motorcycle show. I'd guess the attendance was roughly half of what I have seen in recent years, and the manufacturers had much less elaborate displays. A certain motor company from Milwaukee really let me down, having a tiny booth on the side of the show with a total of ONE bike on display. This company, while I'm sure is being affected by the economic downturn, should have HUGE reserves of cash available given the windfall off sales it has enjoyed over the last 15 years or so. I thought it was kind of uncool of them not to have a better presentation at the show. At any rate, the professional models were much fewer in number this year. Sorry no model pictures from the show to share this time. :^(

The pic of the day comes from VS, it's an older picture, but I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist posting it! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and A Happy new Year, Love mike & eva xx

badside said...

Hi guys! Thanks very much and the same right back at ya! ;^)