Friday, December 19, 2008

100 on the Year?



Hola Readers! I'm close to a new milestone here at the Badside. Somewhere around mid year I realized that I might actually hit the 100 post mark by year's end. As of this one, I'm at 92, but there's less than two weeks remaining before the year closes out. Still, my production here has definitely been on the upswing. I'll see if I can hit that mark, but I only want to do it if I have something interesting (to me anyway) to say, anything less would be cheap. ;^)

Anyway, I think all my holiday shopping is done for the year, even bought the usual "just in case" gifts, they're still unwrapped, but ready to go. Pictured above are some seasonal sensations from Frederick's of Hollywood. I always liked the maribou (sp?) accents they use on lingerie. I know, it's so cutesy, but maybe that's what I like about it, the playfulness and fun of it. Mrs. Claus needs to get her naughty on too!

3 comments:

SheenV said...

Go! Fred, go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweetie. It's been a pleasure reading you.

badside said...

Thank you both!! :^)