Thursday, June 05, 2008

One Week!

Howdy Readers! How y'all doing? Me? HORNY! Well, hornier than usual anyway, which is pretty dang horny. If you read my last post then you know I'm trying to abstain from a full "O" in order to heighten my libido (as if it needs it). Anyway, today was the first milestone, I made it a week! Woo Hoo! As predicted my libido is already in a heightened state and my thoughts are even more sexual than usual. Today was pretty stressful in other ways and so I really didn't have a chance to do any teasing or pleasing, but yesterday I spent some quality time by myself if ya know what I mean. I've gotta run for now, keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Riff Dog said...

I often wonder if abstaining is helpful or not. I'm interested in hearing your results.

A. Secret said...

You're a glutton for punishment. No way could I be that restrained. Now show me that cute ass cause it needs a spanking!
XX