Friday, February 29, 2008

A New Source


Greetings Readers! How are you all doing? Busy making plans for the weekend? Well, if you have time, why not pencil in a virtual stop to Soma Intimates. This is a new branch of the clothing retailer Chico's, who sell women's clothes. The above pics were pulled from their site. Looks like a limited selection right now, but we'll keep an eye out on them and see what offerings they come up with in the future. I'm more of a panty fanatic myself, but I thought this bra (and the model in it) was so lovely, I had to post it here.

I wonder if it's just me, or do other people find that a woman's back can be very erotic. The soft skin, the nape of her neck. I love giving tender kisses in those areas.

Have a great weekend...try to stay out of trouble!

1 comment:

SheenV said...

Nope, its not just you. Count me in!!