Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Guitar Hero

Hello World! How are you all doing? I've been a little swamped lately, you know how everything always happens at the same time? So what to do when one is stressed out? Look for that escape hatch right? Don't turn to drugs or gambling, there's something better. Ok for once I'm not talking about panties or lingerie, I'm talking about video games! I've been playing Guitar Hero and I've gotta say it is a rockin' good time. The basic idea is you play lead guitar for a band (with toy guitar pictured above). At first it was a little hard, but you gradually get better and better. If you want to see how far you can take it check out this kid from the Ellen show doing some serious face melting shredding (keep in mind that this is WAY advanced). I had a clip of this cute chick rockin' out, but I can't find it despite searching all over you tube. The clips were on a video game site and in one clip she was wearing a short plaid skirt (oh yeah!) at what looked like a bar competing against a guy. Maybe one of you has seen it? Anyway, couldn't find any guitar hero panty shots, but the above is pretty good no?

1 comment:

SheenV said...

I like that picture! Anyway, my little escape yesterday was to Macy's to buy a new pair of stockings and a couple of string bikini panties. I was also looking for a new garter belt - tried Macy's, JC Penny's, and Sears - no luck.