Saturday, February 02, 2008

Superbowl!


Welcome readers! Today's picture comes from the notorious "N" store whose name I can't mention here for fear of having the pics taken down. I couldn't resist posting this pic as I find these panties to be irresistible. The silky front panel with matching flat ribbon waistband mixed with the lacy side panels all topped off with the pink bow is pure feminine genius. Head down to the store and pick up a pair! And for you bra fans, there is also a matching bra that goes with it as well. I do wonder though how a girl conceals that lovely little bow under her outfits?

It's the Superbowl this weekend, an annual event that I always look forward to. Sorry Pats fans, much as I like that Tom Brady fella, I'll be routing for the underdogs this year. Don't know why, but I just love an upset! Anyway, be on the lookout for some sexy ads during commercial breaks, I'm sure there's gonna be at least a few.

You may have noticed my absence the last week or so. I ran into a mini disaster which I won't get into here, but it needed a lot of attention so I haven't had much free time. I'll try and get in here more this week since I know how much you all look forward to your Badside postings (kidding ;^D). Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

oldblue said...

GO GIANTS!! I really do look forward to your postings. Like the photos of your collection and the the descriptions that go with them. Keep up the good work.

Pantymaven said...

I like your choice for this post. I saw a pair of my favs (full briefs) at eBay the other day that was somewhat similar in that they had lace insets running in a "V" from the waist elastic to the crotch. Unfortunately they were way overpriced and way too big as well.

Glad to see you back and I hope everything works out.

badside said...

Thanks for the support fellas!