Friday, March 07, 2008

Week's End

Hola! Wow, can't believe it's already Friday again! Not sure how your week went, but what better way to end it than with this lovely end! I just love those panties! Notice the ruffly edging, the lacy front panel, the low rise yet full back cut?!! All in my favorite white color too! Add in the garter belt and stockings and you've now pushed me over the top! Love it! Great angle for the shot too. Wish I could give credit, but I have no idea who took this pic or where it came from originally. Anyone know?

Well, the weather is beginning to change over around here. Hopefully it'll be warm enough to see some nice short skirts soon! Have a great weekend everyone...see ya!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Yes! A great way to "end" the week. :-)

Like you, I've been very busy... being pulled in too many directions at once. Thankfully it started raining in the early afternoon which allowed me to come home and to catch up on a few things (including going on line).

Anonymous said...

Ross Rosser loves these panties....yummy.