Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Hills Have Eyes (On Them)



Howdy Readers! How Y'all doing? Fully recovered from the Superbowl yet? That was some game, great defensive battle. Sorry Pats fans, keep your chins up and don't forget the rest of the season, your Pats made some history.

Today's hottie is from the reality TV show "The Hills". Her name is Audrina Patridge, a real cutie. I've never watched the show myself, but she was a guest the other night on Jimmy Kimmel's show and I was instantly attracted to her pretty smile. Anyway, you all know how much I love an upskirt shot, and what could be better than a nice ruffle panty picture to go with it? Not bad for a quick search eh?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

SheenV said...

Now I'll have to watch that show just to look at her. Thanks for the tip!

Pantymaven said...

Upskirts of celebs are always a turn on. One of the absolute best was one of Melanie Griffiths when she was married to Don Johnson. Lovely! I wish I could find it again!

badside said...

Sheen, let us know if it's any good. PM I agree completely, just love those celeb pics. Melanie is a very pretty woman, she can look like an angel sometimes!