Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lookout!





Hola Readers! Did you all do your civic duty and vote yesterday? What better way to relax after making a tough decision then watching a movie? As you all know I'm always on the lookout for a panty scene in TV and movies, so I was pleasantly surprised to find one last night while watching "The Lookout". This is a well written and acted drama, the story line is pretty good and original, I won't tell you anymore so as not to ruin it for you, just to say that I recommend it. What's that? Get to the panties you say? Ok, the panties are worn by the super cute Isla Fisher, best known from her roles in the live action Scooby Doo and Wedding Crashers movies. She is a tiny red head from Australia I think and just had a baby girl with that Borat dude (lucky bastard!). Anyway as you can see the scene was a short one, but we see her in a pair of lavender cotton full back bikinis as she beckons the lead character to stay the night with her. There is also another scene where she is wearing a white cotton nightgown, she is so cute and irresistible! I've included a naughtier pic of her I found too, that's her in the nurse outfit on the left. Oh and her character's name is Luvlee Lemons, that alone should be enough to make you want to watch the movie! Also in the film was Carla Gugino, a girl with an incredible hour glass figure (she describes herself as having a 50's style body, the decade not her age). She only had a small part in the movie, but I'm always glad to see her as I find her to be gorgeous. Have a good one, and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

tom said...

I love simple cotton panties for smelling. There is more material for fluid absorbtion and the cotton hold the smells so well.