Wednesday, October 11, 2006

As Payback


Another day another panty! Today those panties are a pair of Victoria's Secret full back, double string bikinis model number 136505-682. These panties are constructed of an 81 percent nylon and 19 percent spandex blend and feature a beautiful lace front panel and a sheer back panel. The elastic in the waistband has held up quite well over the five or six year period that I've owned them. These have a cute little metal "V" attached to the front waistband (inset). The color is a warm bone or dark ivory.

A few years ago, on my way home from having some drinks with a friend, I noticed my neighbor's garage door was wide open. It was the middle of the night and their car was not in the garage, so I assumed they had gone on a trip and left the door open. Curiousity got the best of me and I parked my car and snuck in there to have a look. I should note that this neighbor is a real jerk, not someone I would ever choose to be friends with so in some way I guess I felt some form of payback was taking place with my being in his garage. In the back of the garage there was a small laundry area. My heart began to beat faster as the thought of panties being around popped into my head. I went and looked in the washer first, nothing was in there. Next I checked the dryer, but again, nothing. There was no laundry basket to be seen either. I was tempted to go up the stairs and try the door to the house, but I was way too chicken for that. Struck out. It would have been nice if I'd have found the wife's panties, then at least every time I felt angry about this neighbor's behavior I could think of those panties to cheer myself up.