Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another Weekend Update


Happy Weekend panty lovers! Thought I'd give you guys a quickie update today, since I wasn't able to do much this past week. The panty of the weekend is a Frederick's of Hollywood full back sheer panty. These are made of 60 percent nylon, 30 polyester, and 10 percent rayon. I bought these a long time ago in the mid to late 90's. The elastic is holding up well in these as is the overall materials, however some of the sewing is coming loose here and there, but not bad for thier age. These feature a very pretty lace pattern on the front panel and an unpatterned sheer panel on back. The see through quality of these panties is about the sheerest you will find, very nice! I like the ruffly waistband and leg trimmings. I don't think I've seen these in Frederick's for a LONG time, so you'll have to find them from other sources. I own several pairs of these in different colors (proof of my panty obsession).

Prior to the time period when I bought these, I didn't buy many panties at all. These were near the begining of my panty collecting en mass. I still remember going to the store on my lunch breaks and browsing the panties. My job at the time would take me about 30 to 40 minutes from where I lived and grew up, so I felt safe that no one I knew would spot me buying frilly panties. I used to plan it out so that I could have time to go to the store and get panties, then I'd have to stuff them in my pockets so my coworkers wouldn't find them when I got back to the office. There was even a place just down the street from my work that sold lingerie. I went in there a couple of times, but they really didn't have what I was looking for and I didn't want my coworkers seeing me in there, so I didn't go back. Instead I would try and find out where I could get panties without people I knew seeing me. I'd pull my car over and check the local phone books for lingerie. If the store was near where I was going to be, I'd hope to have enough spare time to get over there and look. Given my nervous condition when buying panties, I'd often buy several pairs, so that I wouldn't need to go back right away for another fix. I'm not sure why I had such irrational fear of being spotted, but I guess that's part of the thrill I got (and still get) from buying them. Needless to say, after a while I pretty much had every Frederick's and Victoria's Secret store location memorized!

BTW, I was watching CSI NY the other night and they had these punk rock looking women called the Suicide Girls featured. I think these are a real performance group of some kind, although I've never heard of them before. Anyway, they had a nice sequence where they were showing a photo shoot and one of the girls did a nice skirt flip up to reveal her panties. I was just thrilled to be seeing that on network TV. Maybe there's some panty lovers over at CBS too!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

ross said...

Very pretty panties, indeed. I remember that nervousness of going into the ladies' section. Very thrilling. Whenever I travel on business I always check the yellow pages for nearby panties. I don't usually shop now, but in the old days I always followed up. Always.

Pantymaven said...

Back when I started buying panties in earnest I enjoyed my business travels for the one reason that it gave me the opportunity to discover panties that were "regional" and not widely distributed. One of my favorites was the Evette brand. They were manufactured by the Spring City Silk Mills in Tennessee and only widely distributed in the Southeast. Any trip that took me into the deep South would always mean some nice additions to my stash.

Unknown said...

prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, nike outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, christian louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton, louboutin, kate spade outlet, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, air max, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, burberry, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet