Friday, July 13, 2012

New Undies



Hola Readers!  Can't believe it's Friday already!  It's been a busy week for me.  Today I thought I'd do something a little different.  I've gotten a few requests from the ladies to see what kind of guy underwear I wear.  To answer the question, I normally wear boxer briefs, but lately I've been liking boxers more and more.  I don't really think boxers are the sexiest look though, so to me that's not really "date" underwear, if you know what I mean.

So I recently bought some new men's underwear for day to day wear at the GAP.  I've gotten some there in the past and I really like them.  They're comfy and pretty soft and fit well on my body.  I can recommend them to anyone looking for this style of underwear.  I even got them on sale, so that was an added bonus!  So pictured above are some of the new ones I picked up.  Hope you like them.

No comments: