Friday, July 06, 2012

Ice Cream Dreams

Hola Everybody!  How was your holiday?  Did you have some fun?  Hope so.  I did, but I also missed out on a primo opportunity.  I was in my car waiting for a red light and this 4x4 truck pulls up to my left in the next lane.  I felt eyes on me so I looked over at the truck and saw a gorgeous sandy blonde girl smiling at me.  I gave her a smile and hello and asked her how she was doing.  She said she was doing great, then she said something like "We're gonna get some ice cream" in a very naughty way while giving me a devilish smile.  I could see the guy she was with was looking at me and he had a similar look on his face.  The light changed so, we both got on the freeway, but got separated in traffic.  I don't know if this was a Hot Wife thing or just a pretty girl having some fun, but I'd like to imagine it was the former.  Whichever it was, I would have loved to have had some yummy ice cream with her!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

You can tell I'm a "motorhead" by the fact that the truck grabbed me before the girl... or maybe it's my age... :-)

badside said...

LOL, the actual truck was not anywhere nearly as impressive as that one in the pic. Imagine the torque needed to turn those wheels! The girl's not so bad either, eh?!