Friday, June 15, 2012

Six Point Five



Happy Friday Everyone!  It's been a while since I did an FFF or Foot Fetish Friday post.  So for your viewing pleasure I present the shoe pictured above, something I spotted over at F21.  They're t-strap platform heels in faux patent leather with contrasting trim.  The color selection is limited to just what you see here, nude with black accents, unfortunately, no other colors are available.  The heels are 6.5", something I'm sure will please some readers (btw, those shoes I bought a while back turned out to be 4" heels, not 3.5). These feature a padded insole for comfort as well.  I think they're very cute and they sell for $30, so not too bad at all price wise.

Just some food for thought, something pleasant for my foot fetish readers to think about over the weekend!

No comments: