Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bad Girl!





Aitniê Readers! So what have you been up to this week? Hope you've found something naughty to occupy your free time. One of my guilty pleasures is watching far too much TV (I know, not really very naughty is it?). I like watching "Burn Notice", a show about a former spy who is trying to get back into the spy game and doing side jobs for people to earn a living. He's a good guy, and he has two sidekicks, Sam, played by Bruce Campbell and Fiona, played by Gabrielle Anwar.

As you can see from the pics Fiona is quite lovely and easy on the eyes, although a bit too thin for my tastes. She has lovely small perky breasts which they often show off in skimpy dresses and tops. I saw one episode that gave a very nice unintentional upskirt of her white panties as she lay down on a couch. Then there's the one pictured above where she answers the door in her chiffon robe with white bra and matching nylon panties underneath. On a side note, I may actually have the same panties in my collection somewhere, or for sure something very similar. When I get a chance I'll have a look for them and tell you who makes them.

In addition to keeping a watchful eye out for Fiona's hard nipples and panties, I also love that she has a wicked streak in her, always eager to dole out some physical punishment to the baddies! If you don't watch it, do try and check it out sometime. It shows on the USA network, but can be found on free channels in rerun as well.

No comments: