Monday, August 08, 2011

Ads

Welcome Readers! How are you all doing? Have you been to the movies recently? Is it just me or are they showing a lot more previews now days? I used to like the previews, but sitting through 20 minutes of what amounts to ads is just too much. I will say that I did enjoy one ad that I saw last time I was at the movies. I thought it was funny and creative, although I know that people will probably get mad and complain about it.

I found it available for your viewing pleasure, so click the link below to see it. I won't say anymore as I don't want to ruin it for you.



LOL, I thought it was pretty funny, but then again no one ever accused me of being sane! The girl playing Cleopatra is especially alluring to me, yum!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Now that's original!!! :-)

badside said...

Pretty creative and funny right?!