Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Differences



Hola Readers! Went down to the beach recently when the weather was just right. There were lots of pretty girls laying out. One thing I love about women is how feminine they are in mannerisms. Men tend to be such blunt instruments in comparison. Take for example the simple act of walking to the car after a day at the beach. A man throws on his t shirt and walks off. Women on the other hand will put on a sarong or skirt and top over their bikinis. I noticed that many women do this. I find it not just interesting, but somehow cute or sexy that they are so different then men. I loved watching the girls get dressed to leave the beach. I guess women are a lot more fashion conscious than most men which might explain it, but I think it's more than that. There are differences between the sexes in the ways we do things, but that's a good thing. I wonder if women like the way men act as well? Do they like a mans man who just throws on his t shirt?

No comments: