Friday, March 04, 2011

Wedding Fantasies






Sanibonani Readers! Well another week is coming to a close and new month is already upon us. Can you believe how time flies? Spring is just around the corner and already showing signs around here. One sign I got came in an e-mail. It was from VS, telling me about their new bridal selections. I posted a few pics of some of the pieces I thought were of extra interest.

There's something I find very appealing about a bride in her beautiful gown. Knowing she has on pretty undergarments like these is definitely a turn on. Thinking about her wearing some of this at night's end, taking her man as his wife for the first time.

Have a look at their web site for more info and to see the entire line which also includes shapewear.

6 comments:

Sarah St. Claire said...

You are sooooo right about brides! A bridal gown is so uniquely feminine. When I see a bride, I can't help but be reminded that her entire outfit has just one purpose - entice the groom to consummate the marriage!

badside said...

Hi Sarah, thanks, I love your comment, couldn't have said it better myself! What a pretty name too, welcum to the blog!

Pantymaven said...

#1 & #3 caught my eye!

badside said...

Fine choices indeed PM.

SheenV said...

Beautiful selections!

Anonymous said...

Very feminine. I need to buy a babydoll.