Thursday, November 18, 2010

What to Get Her/You


Aang Readers! How are you all doing? It's been a while, I know. I've had things to post about, just not the time or more often the energy to get to it. Anyway, enough excuses right? Despite the poor economy, the malls are abuzz with holiday shoppers already. In fact I was at the mall the other day and Frederick's of Hollywood was crowded with people. Well, crowded for it, so like a dozen people, one couple even had their stroller with them, LOL.

Speaking of holiday shopping, have you started yet or at least started your shopping list? I'll bet you all were naughty, so maybe you won't get anything from Santa this year, but that shouldn't stop you from making a wish list. With that in mind, I thought a good way to get me posting on the regular again might be a little project. So in the cumming weeks, I'll be throwing up random posts about things I'd either like to give or get (or both), let's call it my fantasy list.

So for today, pictured above is item numero uno (oh and these are in no particular order), Diesel "Brie" pajama shorts. They are a super soft stretch cotton in a scrumptious short cut. Wouldn't you like to snuggle next to your lovely in these (on either of you)? Imagine your/her hands exploring you/her through the soft warm material, or slipping your/her fingers into the leg openings for some playtime fun. :^) These are available from Fresh Pair for $26 and come in black with purple or grey with red lettering. In the description they say "you'll stand out at the next girls night in", which I'm sure you would. Mmm, I'm picturing that pajama party in my head right now!

4 comments:

Pantymaven said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

You have been missed. I've always enjoyed the thought process you use in creating each and every post. I do hope that all is well in your world.
PM

badside said...

Thanks PM, good to be back. I'm always thinking of things to post here, but most of the time I don't get around to it. I'll be trying to post more regularly from now.

SheenV said...

I also welcome your return! Nice little short!

badside said...

Thanks and thanks Sheen!