Thursday, January 14, 2010

Get it While You Can!




Daanzho Readers! Are you ready for your weekend? How about kicking it off with some new exciting lingerie? Pictured above is the Peek-a-boo garter thong from Victoria's Secret (item number #247-064). The reason it's featured today is because I wanted to urge those of you who may have missed this item or passed it up to take another look before they're all gone. I just picked up a pair myself and I have to say I'm just smitten with them. They're just SO cute!

Starting in the front view we have the adorable little apron of overlapping material edged with a frilly delicate lace. Front and center there are two little pearly buttons adorning the thong, a cute old fashioned touch. In back at the top middle of the waistband there is a pretty striped ribbon bow crowning the spot where the apron tapers and meets. Coming from under the apron in the back, there is a beautiful bundle of lace that hangs down in just the right place to accent and hide the back of the thong; such a tease! The garter clips are made of metal and the overall quality of this item seems quite good. The best part is that it's also on sale for $18.99, down from 32. Highly recommended, but I think you'd better get to ordering lest they run out of your size. They only had the blush tint color (a soft pale pink, the same as in the pics) left when I last checked.

Oddly, the picture from the catalog just doesn't do the item justice at all. I ordered it thinking it was cute, but when I saw the actual product I was just blown away at how much more detail was there that wasn't shown in the picture. Sorry if my description is lacking the correct names of the various pieces, hopefully you get a good idea of what I'm talking about from my pics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's simply gorgeous. Somethimg else to put on my shopping list (like right now).

i luv Your site. Very, very appealing.

diane

Treacle said...

Oooh...that blush pink is such a femme color. Great buy. I love reading your reviews! :-)

Rianna said...

gorgeous girly undies!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxx

badside said...

maiddiane: u should get a pair dear, you'll love them. Thanks for coming by and welcome to my little blog!

Treacle: TY, I'm so glad you're a part of my readership, I love hearing your opinion!

RiannaBethany: Thanks for coming by, hope you become a regular here! BTW, I checked out your blog and was amazed at your talent. I love the ruffly lacy camisole dress. The colors and materials are exquisite.