Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Eye Lock



Annyong Haseyo Readers! I've been slowly making my way through Jamie Lin's blog reading her previous posts. As often happens to me when reading about other people's experiences, it triggered a few memories of my own.

She mentions being transfixed as a child on her sister's breasts one night, an awakening of sorts. That reminded me of an incident I had a couple of years back. I was in a friend's wedding party and was quite exhausted from a full day's run and was finally getting a chance to relax after the nuptials and before the banquet (it was a BIG affair). I was seated at a table with one of the other groomsmen's GF, who was looking absolutely ravishing in a strappy dress with a plunging neckline. This girl is always quite friendly and we always enjoy flirting with each other in a light hearted manner. I don't know if it was the exhaustion or if she just cast a spell on me that day, but for some reason I just couldn't stop staring at her breasts. I felt terrible and tried several times to tear my eyes away, but I couldn't do it. Her breasts were like a magnet drawing me to them. Perhaps she noticed, but was too kind to say anything. I pride myself on being a gentleman, so this was a bit embarrassing for me. I think it's perfectly natural to glance at an attractive person, but never to stare. The picture of Anne Hathaway (brown satin dress) above is a good representation of what I was up against that day as far as dress style and boob size and shape. Hey, you try not to look! ;^)

I do love seeing side boob and underboob for some reason, I suppose it may be because it's so sneeky. I love when a girl bends forward enough to bunch her blouse and I can see her bra in the opening between two buttons. I sometimes wonder if women do these things on purpose to tease us guys?!

4 comments:

SheenV said...

I know they do that to tease us! Love the pictures as usual.

Pantymaven said...

Your post reminded me of the first time I saw a woman going braless. It was at a fairly formal affair and she was wearing a tight fitting, (especially across her breasts) light blue satin dress. Her nipples were pushing the material out and I almost had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. Every time I saw the light blue of her dress for the rest of the night my eyes went right to her boobs. I can describe her dress better than I can describe her. I just couldn't believe a female would be that brave (especially at that period in time).

Treacle said...

I think it's all about the tease. Seeing just a hint of something is so much sexier than seeing the whole thing.

badside said...

Sheen: Glad you like!

PM: Great story, thanks for sharing.

Treacle: You're SO right! I do love a girl who can tease. ;^)