Friday, August 29, 2008

Jock Wears Panties

Hola! How is everybody doing? Did you all enjoy the long weekend? I came across a panty reference in an unexpected place recently. I was watching "John Tucker Must Die", a movie I'd categorize under the "Teenager Movie" heading. It's actually written from the girl's perspective rather than the usual male side. Oddly, I seem to enjoy this type of film and do find the female perspective versions to be more entertaining (think Clueless and Mean Girls), but I guess that's a whole other post. Anyway, the lead male is played by Jesse Metcalf, that guy who Eva Longoria seduced on Desparate Houswives (we should all be so lucky). His character is a playa who gets all the ladies. Of course the girls find out about each other and want revenge. Long story short, they trick him into wearing some ladies thong panties. The idea being to humilate him by showing the whole school that he wears ladies panties. This backfires on the girls when he uses his swave cool to convince the entire school of how great it is to wear panties. I won't say any more than that, in case you decide to check it out. It's light hearted fun, but don't expect too much from it.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Pretty panties!!!

Anonymous said...

Ross Rosser concurs regarding the panties!

badside said...

TY fellas, I had a feeling they'd be appreciated around here! ;^)