Friday, August 01, 2008

In Search Of...


Howdy Readers! The panty pic of the day is another from LV Panty, the web site dedicated to panty clad ladies. Gotta love those red satin full backs in the picture. Speaking of satin panties, I went to the mall today and hit a few stores to see what panties are out there. I was very much disappointed (again) by the selection. No cute satin string bikinis to be found. The closest I found was at Sears where they had some satin bikinis with a wide waistband. They weren't too bad, I think the price was two for ten dollars. Still, I went to Frederick's of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, Sears and JC Penny and browsed the lingerie. I had heard through the panty lover grapevine that JCP had recently started carrying satin panties again, with (drum roll please) RUFFLES!! I searched in vain through the intimate apparel section of the store, finally asking the lady at the register. She said they didn't have them, but "go have a look over in that area" and pointed me over to a section I already went through. Nothing, nada, zilch, zippo, the big zero. I strongly suggest that you, my panty loving readers head down to your local JCP in case your local store does have these phantom panties. Please, if you find them, let me know if they really exist. I love the look that some ladies give me when they see me in the lingerie department. I got a cute smile from one shopper, made me feel all naughty inside! :^D

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Yes... perusing the lingerie departments can sometimes be a daunting experience! I've done it for so long that I don't even think twice about it. I think the one time that had me a bit worried was when one of my wife's friends ended up in the line for checkout but nothing ever came of it. Occasionally I'll see another male and it's sort of fun to see the look on his face when he sees me looking at him. Speaking of JCP, one time I saw a guy going through a pile of panties in a big bin and when he saw me looking at what he was doing he just dropped what he had and walked quickly away. Funny!

BTW: I like your pic of the day!!!

SheenV said...

I like the pic too! And I'll keep an eye out for some ruffles!

badside said...

Glad you guys liked the pic. Sheen let me know if you find anything!