Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cougar Snares Her Prey



Howdy Readers! Are you all having a good week? Being naughty little boys and girls I hope. Pictured today is one of the original MILFs, a character that rocked the world by seducing a younger man and making that fantasy bubble in every man's brain from that point on. Yes, I speak of the movie The Graduate and of the character Mrs Robinson played by the sexy Anne Bancroft. Her silk stocking covered leg, stretched out in front of a quivering Dustin Hoffman is perhaps one of the most iconic pictures in all of film history. I wonder how many loads of jism were shot thinking of this scenario? It occurs to me that I've never had the pleasure of making love to a woman over the age of 30. Gasp, this wasn't some diabolical plan to avoid so called older women, it just has never happened...yet. Of course, I suppose I'm too old myself to play the part of a young man being seduced by a cougar, oh, but it's still a nice fantasy. I find mature women sexy as hell, knowing what they need and getting it, knowing what their man needs and giving it. The term cougar, meant every bit as a compliment, a celebration of her accomplishments, another notch in her lipstick case. So here's to you Mrs Robinson...

3 comments:

SheenV said...

I know what you mean! The "older woman" fantasy was a favorite of mine when I was in my teens and twenties. Now I'm at that age where I'm the "older" person. There's got to be some fine sixty year-olds out there somewhere...

badside said...

I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding some volunteer cougars to aid you in your fantasies! ;^)

Em said...

so that's where the stocking fantasy started...