Friday, April 18, 2008

Panty Prowler


Big Howdy Readers! Are you pumped for the weekend? Can't wait to start the fun? Me too. Not sure what I'm getting into this weekend yet, but the picture of the day sure gives me some ideas! Would love to give her some rug burns!

I ran across this news story and thought it'd be interesting to you who are panty fans. It's odd to me that there isn't really any strong connection between these events other than the area and time period. Of course the panty pervert gets blamed for all the strange events. I hope it's not the same guy doing it all. Of course maybe that'd be worse since there'd be several weirdos wandering about!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Like they say... every law we have is because someone abused a privilege. It amazes me how stupid people can be. What was the guy thinking by leaving panties at the door! Unbelievable!

Pantymaven said...

OBTW: Great pic! :-)