Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dancing with Lingerie


Hola Readers! Woo Hoo...it's Hump Day! It even sounds naughty! Today's lingeried lady is Samantha Harris, co host of a certain dancing themed TV show (of which I am a fan). I found an interesting quote from her interview for FHM magazine. She had this to say about lingerie:

"Guys don’t care about women in lingerie. You guys look at it for two seconds and then it’s gone. You don’t care. It’s sort of, “Here it is. Let’s get naked.” Which is why women dress in lingerie more for themselves than for guys."

A female perspective on the subject. Looking at her I could see how that could easily have been her experience when mixing lingerie and men. Do try and remember to savor what you're seeing next time your lady friend is kind enough to bring out the good lingerie!

Tying in with my post from yesterday, I thought I'd post a pic of our Sammy in her knocked up state from last year. Don't know what it is, but I think pregers are sexy! LOL! Women seem to glow when they are with child.

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I know that none of my friends (when we were back in school) were interested in "lingerie", per se. A sneak peek at a pair of panties, to them, was like an aphrodisiac though. Once past that, like "Sammy" said, it was off with the impeding garments. That certainly wasn't me... and still isn't :-)

SheenV said...

She needs to read our blogs more often!!

Wandering Lover said...

Fellow panty lover here. just found your blog and am enjoying it. I also love to wear thigh high stockings with lacy garter belts. They make me feel so sexy.

You might like this post of mine:Lingerie, etc.

As well as this one.