Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Full Cuts to Return?

Greetings Readers! So how are you all doing? Hope your week is going well. I came across this pic (no, not literally ;^) ) and thought I'd post it for your enjoyment. It kind of got me thinking, as I often do, about panties. Panty styles in particular. As you can see the model is wearing a full brief cut style panty; sheer, elegant, smooth nylon, beautful. Anyway, I was thinking that the thong has ruled supreme in the panty kingdom for close to a decade now. People like what's different, it makes things more kinky somehow. So following that train of thought, wouldn't it make sense that this style of panty (full cut briefs) that has all but disappeared from mainstream sales, come back again? I sure hope so! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against thongs, I like all panties. I'd just like to see more of the full cut styles return. A female butt is irresistible when framed by a nice pair of panties!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

As you know, full cut briefs are my "thing". However, I really have nothing against bikinis and hip huggers. What I want to see are panties that fit right into the butt cheeks of a female. The high thighs are acceptable but as an alternate choice. One of my female friends recently switched to this type after having worn full cut briefs (I know from her VPL's) for as long as I've known her (about 6 years) but I've never discussed her preferences with her so don't know the reason why. She likes light colored slacks and shorts and her VPL's have always been greatfully viewed by me.

Rambeau said...

I'm wearing my favourites so far, my red Vassarette bikinis. Those full cuts are nice, though, maybe I'll get some!