Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Have Mail


What do you send the guy who has everything? That's an age old question, but one that seems to get harder every day. Seems like most people indulge themselves and buy pretty much everything they want if they can afford the payments. But there is something that every guy would love to get in the mail from that special someone. You know me too well, yes, I'm talking about panties! So how to send a sexy message to that special someone? Send a Pantygram of course! Here's another link to a man on the street clip, interesting reactions! Great idea, hope it takes off! Oh BTW, the picture above has nothing to do with the site, that's just there for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Rambeau said...

Where do you find these lovely rear view shots?!? I love those panties. Those are the ones I want. Can I order a pair of those for myself through PantyGram? ;-)

Rambeau said...

JK, BTW, I know you can't get those panties there, but I can dream?

badside said...

Dreaming's not a bad thing at all...especially when it's about panties!