Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are those Panties in your Pocket?

Howdy Readers! Just stoppin' in for a quickee post today. I was watching that Bachelor show on the idiot box the other day and there was a very interesting scenario that came up. Let me back up a second and clarify, I watch the show because I am and always have been somewhat of a voyeur and to me it's fun to watch the people interacting with each other. Basically, the show is about one (lucky) guy who gets to work his way through a boatload of ladies to find himself a special someone. The girls meet him in some mansion and are supposed to get to know him and one another on the introduction night. Well, as in most cases where the bubbly is in a never ending flow, a few people tend to go a little overboard, and in this case this Stacey girl gets tipsy for the camera. Poor thing is probably embarrassed to heck now, but she slips her panties to the bachelor, who then takes them out and shows the camera and says it was a no no to do that. I wonder, what would his reaction have been if there wasn't a national audience watching? Take a look here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking what he would have done would have entailed her legs draped over some part of his body in the near future.

Ronjazz said...

YUM, young lady...Damn!

badside said...

LOL! I'm sure things would have been different if no cameras were around!