Friday, March 21, 2008

Panty Raid!!!

Howdy Readers! Guess what? It's Friday...Woo Hoo! So who would like to look for some Easter eggs with today's model? Hmm, I know a few places I might check for some goodies!

I found a something fun for you to do if you happen to be bored this weekend. Why not go on a panty raid? Well, actually it's a virtual panty raid, not as fun as a real one, but hey, still fun. Remember that great old classic comedy "Revenge of the Nerds"? The panty raid scene? Yeah, that's where this game comes from. So after playing a few rounds, go pop in that nerd DVD and relive one of the funniest movies around!

Well, have a great holiday everyone, happy hunting!

2 comments:

Rambeau said...

Fred, they just get better and better! Is that my Easter Bunny? Hmmm ... her stockings look a bit wrinkled. Think she will let me pull them up and smooth them out? I think if the goodies are hiding, I'd be getting warmer.

Pantymaven said...

Panty raid... WOW! Does that bring back memories!