Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shoppin'


Hey Everyone! How is your week going? Just a couple more days left 'til the weekend. Today's pic should help you get through it all. Posted for your enjoyment is the beautiful Cheryl Burke from Maxim's Online site. Somehow that bra and panty combo doesn't exactly match for me, but each one taken individually is extremely hot. You guessed it, most of my concentration is on those delectable panties! They look so thin and light, like they just might melt off of her curvaceous body, or in my mouth! HAWT!

Went to the mall the other night to get some shopping in. Went by the anchor department store and snuck upstairs to where they have the lingerie section. I was sorely disappointed with the selection of panties! Such boring drivel and rehash. Putting witty commentary on a panty is OK, but that's for everyday panties and such, where the heck is all the glamorous, glitzy, sexy stuff? A major let down. There were exactly NO panties like those pictured in today's post. When I go to the lingerie department, I want my heart to pound so hard it feels like you can see it through my shirt because I'm so excited to see the ultra sexy merchandise. Come on designers, let's put the glamor back in lingerie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This girl is hot