Friday, December 28, 2007

Get It!


Hola Readers! How was your Christmas? Hope you all had a delightful time. Speaking of delightful, how about the panty of the day? Don't you love the color combination, the exquisite lacy ruffles, the silky stretchy nylon center panel and that cute bow at the top of the waistband. Lovely panties! Now if I just knew who makes them I could march down to the store and buy a pair or two. I wonder what the back looks like. What do you guys think? Full back, tanga, thong, or G? I think tanga or fullback would be a good match.

So what did all my bad little girls and boys get for Christmas this year? I hope it was silky and sexy! If you didn't get (or give) that special piece of lingerie you've been wanting, feel free to head down to the mall and buy it. Most stores are having pretty good sales right now, so it's a great time to go and stock up on some panties. If ya want it...get it!

4 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Just back from a holiday trip. Give me a few days to get back up to speed. As far as Christmas is concerned, I got a few good books but nothing "frilly". :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I've stopped by your Blog several times since I saw your post at my old Blog (Panty Confessions).

Thought you might want to stop by and have a look at my new one: Panty Tontine. http://pantytontine.blogspot.com/

I've been around the online panty community for years and thought I'd get invites out to other members of the "Brotherhood". I'm curious about what you all will have to say about my thoughts there.

Keep up the good work.
INDY (Chief High Gusseteer!)

badside said...

Welcome back PM!

Indy, I remember your old blog, what happened to it? I'll be sure and check out the new one.

SheenV said...

I like that panty! Very feminine. Nope, I didn't get anything panty related for Christmas. The VS semi-annual sale should be coming up soon!