Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Links to the Outside World

Welcome Everybody! It's officially hump day, so you can pat yourselves on the back, you're half way through the week. The picture of the day is a lovely lady in an irresistible bra and panty (and hair thingie) ensemble. You all know I just can't stay away from lacy, ruffly lingerie, especially in white. Absolutely delicious! If anyone knows the maker of this set, be sure to tell us here, I'd be willing to guess I'm not the only one who'd like to know.

As part of my new trend toward being more accessible and open with my readers here, I went ahead and put a link up in my profile where you can e-mail me. My hope is that some of you who are too shy to post comments will be able to reach me that way if they feel like it. Hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Nice pics!
Cute, sexy, yet very classy.
Have a great holidays.
Rock on!

Pantymaven said...

Many years ago (too many) I was doing charity work at Christmas. There was a Mr & Mrs Claus to hand out the gifts to the kids. They each had a bag and were supposed to walk around handing them out. But, for some reason Mrs Claus stopped and had the kids come up to her. When they were gone she turned to go back to the front of the room but some of the kids were standing on the hem of her skirt and, as she stepped away, it came undone. I, like you, have an affinity for white and... red is such a good accent color, don't you think. :-) It was good for at least 30 seconds of pleasurable viewing.