Monday, December 03, 2007

Lingerie Floating in the Air?

Hola readers! Let's sing it together everyone..."It's the most wonderful time of the year..."!! You know what I'm talking about don't ya? Well, of course I'm referring to every panty and lingerie fetishist's favorite annual TV special, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!! Woo Hoo! Set your recorders to the high quality setting, you won't want to miss a single detail or second of the show. It airs tomorrow night, Tuesday, Dec. 4th at 10 PM (9 Cent). In past years I had always had my recorder set and somehow missed it, either by the clock resetting itself, no tape in the machine or some other freak accident. Finally about two years ago I was successful and got my first recording of the show, then last year again. I'll be shooting for the third year in a row, keeping my fingers crossed. It's an hour of lingerie joy, fun for the whole fetish community and horny people in general (so I guess that covers just about the whole adult populous).

That's all for now, have a great week, and don't forget to set your recorders!

PS: I took Sheen's beer test and I'm "Bud Light", see results below. Actually, it was pretty right for me, although I tend to like the lighter beers that some drinkers think of as "watery". I don't usually like to drink dark, heavy beer as it has too much sugar and gives me a headache later on. Got nothing against dark beer taste wise (they usually do have stronger flavor), but I find the lighter beers to be more refreshing and less filling.

You Are Bud Light


You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.


1 comment:

Pantymaven said...

Yeah! But for me the problem will be finding the time to actually sit down and watch it. I've got a couple of tapes that I haven't watched and actually don't remember what they were about.