Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Change of Pace


Hola Readers! How is your weekend shaping up so far? It's been pretty cold around here lately, so I rented a movie and stayed in last night. The movie was "Disturbia", a thriller about murder in suburbia. It was a fun watch, no panties, but some nice bikini footage of the neighbor girl at the swimming pool. The movie is sort of about voyeurism and we get to watch the main character watching other people and see his reactions. Long time readers know I don't usually post much bra related material, but I found this pic surfing the web and thought it irresistible. I love the sheer ruffled fringe around the top, the cute bow and that cinched lightly padded material on the cups, plus the soft pastel pink, very nice. I only wish I could see the matching panties! Oh, now those would be spectacular!

Have a great weekend everyone! See ya soon!

2 comments:

Shay said...

I agree, that is SUCH a pretty bra, the panties would have to be equally a pretty to match. ^_^

badside said...

Hi Shay! Thanks for coming by!