Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's On TV?

Hey Everybody! How is your week going? How about watching some women's golf this weekend? Above is one good reason to tune in. Found this picture of golf phenom Michelle Wie whilst surfing the internet and thought you'd all enjoy it. Sorry there is no bigger version of the pic that I could find so you'll have to be satisfied with that one.

I've been watching Dancing With the Stars again now that the new season has begun. I love the ladies outfits, SO sexy! Even without the outfits though, I enjoy watching the show. I know, I know, please don't judge me, it's a guilty pleasure, a very secret guilty pleasure! ;^) Seriously though, it is a lot of fun to watch. Well, have a great week, I'm outta here for a couple of days, see ya soon!

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

About 30 years ago when the women's PGA was just starting to really grow, a friend of mine was hired to do the publicity for an event in Connecticut. He invited my wife and I to be his guests for the weekend and that included meeting some of the name players of the times. We got prime seats at one of the greens and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Over the three day period I must've gotten at least a dozen views just like the one you posted. On top of that were probably a hundred VPL's as the women bent over to get the ball out of the cup. I became a fan of women's golf that weekend!

badside said...

Wow! Sounds like quite an experience!