Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Amusement Park


Bonjour mon amis! How is your week going so far? Need a pick me up? I bet you'd like to pick up this pair of Frederick's of Hollywood panties! As many of my long time readers know, I have a thing for sheer panties. These babies are very sheer! They are oh so delicate with their lacy front panel and ruffled elastic piping around the leg and waistband openings. These were made way back around Y2K and sadly are no longer in stores. I find that a lot of the new panties I see in stores are boring to me. There's no flair for design, just the same rehash over and over. Come on panty designers, let's bring some class and elegance to the genre, let's see some sexy new styles. Even Victoria's Secret, one of my favorite stores has not really had much for me to get ga ga over lately. I want to see a pair of panties and gasp with excitement and think to myself, "I HAVE to have those panties!".

I went to an amusement park over the weekend. Rode a bunch of roller coasters, what a blast! I guess I'm an adrenaline junkie because I really get off on roller coasters (uh, not literally ;^) ). There's something about getting the crap scared out of you that's just so much fun! I get a really strong rush of adrenaline when I buy panties too, so I guess that explains a lot about my addiction to them. Lots of cuties at the amusement park, but most of the girls were in their late teens so not really my thing (felt guilty even looking at them). Most of the women were with their boyfriends, s/o or kids even. I was there for the roller coasters anyway, but sure is nice to take in some sites while there. Saw a lot of thongs sticking out of waistbands, but no upskirts to report, sorry to disappoint you all. Well, have a great week everyone, see ya soon.

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

I still like the full cut brief style as that's what I grew up seeing (and liking). When I look at what's available today it's really disappointing. I was looking through some of my collection a while back and was actually amazed to see the creativity shown by panty designers back in the 60's and 70's. Every so often I'll see a pair from back in those days at eBay but I'm not about to pay $100+ for them. :-)

badside said...

Yeah, $100 is pretty steep for a pair of panties! Don't think I could justify that kind of money for one pair.