Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everybody! The picture of the day is the cover of a book I saw on TV. I actually found a small pic of the dogs on a blog last week and thought it was hilarious, but didn't know where it came from. When I saw it on TV, I recognized it instantly. Anyway, Halloween is probably the sexiest holiday of the year. I mean it's your chance to be whatever or whoever you want to be for the day/night. I'm sure many people take advantage of the day and come out of their closets. Who can resist a naughty nurse, naughty schoolgirl, naughty librarian, well OK a naughty anything is pretty dang good to see! What will you be this year? Aw c'mon...go crazy and have fun!

PS:The small pics are from Playboy's site where you can buy your lovely one some sexy costumes, that BTW are good for fun all year around!

1 comment:

SheenV said...

Mmm, thanks for the pictures!