Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hello World!

Hola readers! The panty of the day is another frilly number. As long time readers already know, I have a thing for this type of panty. Something about those ruffles just gets me! How about you? Does this kind of panty do anything for you? These look like they're made of nylon, another fave of mine. I bet there may be a French maid top that goes with this to complete the ensemble.

So how have you all been? Hope things have been going well out there. I've been meaning to get in here and put down some postings, but didn't seem to be able to get to it lately. I think I may need to do a clean sweep and get reorganized as things are slowing me down a lot. Anyway, the weather is getting colder and the days shorter, so I guess we'll be seeing less and less of those short skirts that we love. I was at the mall recently and it was just bustling with beauties. I think I almost got whiplash from looking all around! No panty sightings to report, sorry. Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

SheenV said...

Great picture! I do like the frilly panties too. And she has the ass to really show them off!

badside said...

Yup, nice curves! :^)

Pantymaven said...

I was at Dover for the NASCAR race 2 weeks ago and to get out of the infield when there are cars on the track you have to go up a steep flight of stairs to the bridge that goes right over the track. I couldn't believe my luck (and that of the the 2 guys with me) when I started up the stairs. Ahead of me were two young ladies. One of them was in a short skirt and even though she attempted to keep us from peeking, there was just no way to hide it. She had on a pair of multi colored boy leg panties. It's been quite a while since I've gotten a view like that!

badside said...

I wish I was there to see that too!