Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekend Update

Hey Everyone! Thought I'd pop in here for a quick post. The pic of the day is of Ms. Britney Spears showing her lovely pink lace panties as she makes her way out of her car. In some ways, I feel really sorry for her and the other celebrities who can't make a move without it being captured on film. On the other hand these people get a lot of free publicity and make a lot of money from all the buzz they generate. It's a double edged sword really, and we are lucky enough to be on the outside looking in (in this case looking up her skirt). Anyway, I have to admit that these voyeuristic pictures always peak my interests. That's it for now, have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

oldblue said...

We all wish the celebs would just go away, but we all loveto follow their mis-adventures. Especially when it's an uppie.

Pantymaven said...

As you know, I'm a fan of the full brief style of panties. (it's probably due to my age! :-) ) In any case, I happened to see a quote from Jennifer Garner in which she said she really prefers that type of panty but her hectic lifestyle doesn't permit her the pleasure. (She was talking about all the publicity shots and public appearences she has to make.) As a fantasy I often visualize her wearing nothing but her panties. I've yet to see an uppie of her though.

BTW: Glad to see "oldblue" is still around!