Monday, July 02, 2007

Black Snake Moan



Hello Readers! The panty of the day is a little white full back bikini worn by the lovely Christina Ricci. This is a promo picture from the film "Black Snake Moan", which I recently had the pleasure of watching on DVD. The film is directed by the same guy who brought you "Hustle and Flow" and I must say that I did enjoy both films. If you ignore the bruises and battered eye makeup on Ms. Ricci,you'll notice her smoking hot rear end. She exposes most of herself in this movie and man does she have body! Don't expect this movie to be some cheap sexploitation flick, it's nothing like that at all. I never used to think Christina was that hot until I watched her in "Prozac Nation" a few years ago. Her performance was so good that she made me a fan instantly. I find her to be smart sexy, if that makes any sense. Her intellect is as much a turn on or more so than her body, is what I mean by that. Well, hope you all had a good weekend and have some fun plans ready for the 4th. See you again soon!

No comments: